Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas operator to source a Lead PVV Engineer. This is a long-term contract role working on a residential basis.
Please see details below.
Title: Lead PVV Engineer
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Working Schedule: 8 hours per day – 5 days a week or as per the project requirement.
- The scope of activities will concern green field (new development), brownfield activities (on existing platforms) and integration works.
- The activities include the review and comment of engineering and vendor documentation to ensure compliance with design dossier, SOR, Company specifications, …
- Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms, integration to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines, debottlenecking of existing functions, all these activities will be executed across several international sites.
- Projects involves complex interfaces with other entities of client.
- Engineering development take place in Doha for the FEED phase and then will be relocated to the EPC Contractor’s premises which will be confirmed upon completion of the CFT stage.
- Possibility of multiple worldwide missions or relocations to follow-up engineering development with various contractors.
Minimum Qualifications and experience required:
- Engineering degree in mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience as mechanical/ PVV engineer in Oil and Gas industry.
- Strong knowledge in piping components, valves, pressure vessels, PDMS, welding, metallurgy, piping codes (ASME, API, ASTM),
- At least 5 years of experiences as Lead PVV Engineer supervising a team.
- Extensive experience in piping, vessel, and valve engineering with relevant experience within the offshore oil and gas production industry,
- Computer literate, especially in structural calculation software.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiar with Total general specifications is a plus, and with relevant codes and standards,
- Language: fluent English,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details.