Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company is seeking a Legal Admin Assistant to work within their facilities located in San Ramon, CA for a 12-monht contract (possible to extend).
- Draft, format and revise legal documents under strict deadlines.
- Use Microsoft Word track-change function and Workshare Professional to edit and revise documents.
- Assist the lawyers in preparing correspondence, presentations, and routine reports.
- Coordinate logistics, agendas and presentation materials for meetings, conferences and special functions.
- Coordinate and track international and domestic travel logistics, including details needed for visas, immunizations, photos, passport renewals, detailed itineraries, etc.
- Track and gather related expenses and compile complicated expense reports in expense reporting system (CTREX).
- Create and update legal matters in internal matter management system (Team Connect).
- Process e-billings, invoices, and payments within and outside the legal software system, Team Connect and set up vendors in Team Connect.
- Work in iManage to upload, review and research documents.
- Research inquiries and relieve leaders of administrative tasks.
- Assist with other duties and special projects, as assigned by Supervising/Managing Counsel and other team members as needed.
- Assist and provide backup coverage to other legal assistants.
- 5 years of legal administrative experience working in a legal department or law firm.
- SharePoint and the Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, Outlook, Forms, PowerPoint, Teams and Excel)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Associate degree.
- DocuSign, Team Connect and iManage experience.
- Experience with e-billing, matter management systems and setting up vendors in payment system.
- Notary Public.
- Fluency with FCC Format and Style Guidelines.