Renewables - Solar
November 22, 2022
You will collaborate with local business leaders (Business Development, Corporate Finance, Project Finance and Construction) as well as with supporting areas (Finance, Admin, Accounting & HR) advising on legal risks, business strategies and other issues related to the Company’s businesses.
Provide legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities.
• Advise on renewable energy/power generation regulatory framework with a proper understanding of the main terms and conditions of tender documents, bidding requirements, consortium/ MOU/MOC agreements with partners to participate in tenders, project financing agreements, power purchase agreements (PPA) and other typical contracts/ agreements used domestically or internationally by the renewable energy industry.
• Draft and negotiate simple and complex contracts including those related to renewable energy power generation projects as non- disclosure agreements, sales and purchase agreements, energy performance contracts, commission framework agreements, engineering procurement contracts, joint venture
agreements, acquisition-related documents, powers of attorney, corporate guarantees.
Degree in Law or equivalent
• At least 6 years experience practising as a Bengoshi in M&A/commercial and project financing
• Solid knowledge of general business law issues of an independent power producer, including local legal and regulatory framework
• Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills.
• Flexibility to work in an international and fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• Able to communicate, negotiate and draft legal agreements fluently in English.
• Value alignment: stewardship, collaboration, innovation and with a spirit of excellence