Our client is a renewable energy infrastructure developer and owner with strong local presence in Asia Pacific region, setup as a fully integrated platform to develop, finance, construct, own and operate green energy projects.
As part of rapid expansion, they are currently hiring for an experienced Legal Counsel to join in the Singapore office.
- Advise senior management and business stakeholders on all legal, compliance and regulatory matters
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range of commercial contracts related to project development (Renewable Energy) space including EPC, O&M, PPA; etc.
- Be involved in end to end project development work from due diligence to closing
- Assist in M&A and Investment activities in the region
- Assist in various aspects of Project Financing
- Supervise and liaise with outside counsel
- Assist in advising stakeholders topics related risk management and group compliance
- Degree in Law with a minimum 3 years' experience in Renewables sector
- Strong experience in M&A/commercial and project financing
- Solid knowledge of general business law including local / regional legal and regulatory framework, PPA and project development.
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility to work in an international and fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Able to communicate, negotiate and draft legal agreements fluently in English.
- Value alignment: stewardship, collaboration, innovation and with a spirit of excellence