Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking an Information Management Data Lead to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A Global operator of energy and resources. As a result of tying in the project information and data on 2 very large oil/gas projects, they are looking for an Information Management Data Lead to help with this.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will play a key role providing the necessary input and support to the Project IM/IT team specifically responsible for management of project data transition to the Asset in accordance with Asset and project procedures and specifications.
This role will report to the Asset Information Manager but with combined accountabilities to both the Asset and Project IM teams. This role will require significant interaction with asset and project delivery teams and requires an understanding of project execution EPCI contract scopes including the associated applications and databases implemented for capital project EPC-based information delivery that must be transitioned to support the Asset operations as part of project-to-asset handover.
This is an opportunity for a very experienced Information Management personnel to be based in Perth CBD for an initial 12-months contract. This is a project that goes on for 3-years, so the contract is renewable. There is also WFH flexibility in this position.
- Develop/finalise Asset IM/data requirements specification in accordance with Asset and/or Asset Information/Technology Roadmap.
- Coordinate receipt and acceptance of information & data agreed to be handed over to Asset stakeholders in accordance with Asset Information/Data requirements in conjunction with Project IM/IT team and as per project P2A transition plan, associated VCR milestones and the Handover and Acceptance Process.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships with key Project IM team and relevant Project functions as engaged in the project-to-asset roadmap. Additionally with the Asset IM team, and key Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, IT, Digital and LMS teams.
- Coordinate validation/business assurance as required during project transition through the Operate phase of the Asset.
- Work with the Project IM/IT team to identify and coordinate transition of project phase Digitalisation and Visualisation in order to optimize the data landscape to be leverage through project-to-asset handover phase.
- Support the verification of the Asset Hierarchy Master/Asset Register derived from project Engineering Data Warehouse.
- Incorporate Asset Reference Data Libraries and/or application database configuration updates as required for each data-oriented application identified for handover - optimising alignment to the Global RDL (Reference Data Library) and Global EIS/DEP Standards and/or management of any ‘step-outs’.
- Maintain tagging procedures and standards in conjunction with Engineering disciplines.
- Review Project/Brownfields EPCI P2A Data Management and Handover Plans and provide assurance for compliance with Asset IM requirements.
- Manage collection, integration, and validation of relevant Tag/Tag property data from Project/Project stakeholders into central Asset data repository (Asset Engineering Data Warehouse) including provision for data required for support of ongoing Operations and Maintenance.
- Conduct specific System Administration activities for nominated 2D & 3D Design Tools (SPI, SPPID) as required to receive project databases at agreed VCR handover milestones.
- Develop, prepare and issue data reports for progress of data delivery for handover to Asset.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of Project CMMS build and assist in the coordination of associated information/data requirements as required by Asset IM.
- Awareness of Project spares requirement and coordination of E-SPIR data collection/assurance.
- Any necessary procurement material certification/records (incl for Company’s procured insurance and operational spares).
- Manage and supervise Engineering Data Control services from Third-Party providers as required by Asset IM team to support receipt of project information and data/databases.
- Develop and deliver training in Asset Engineering Data requirements and obligations, to Asset stakeholders where required to support receipt of project into the existing Asset.
- Ensure key Asset Data Governance and Data Quality measures are implemented across the Engineering Information domain.
- Ensure all documents are delivered in the required formats, correct operational phase document types with associated metadata and associations and coded (recoded).
- Proven experience in a similar role in Information Management as an Engineering Design Systems Lead or Asset Operations Data Lead or Data Control Lead
- Engineering Data Warehouse (EDW) platforms/solutions including experience with Aveva and Hexagon (Intergraph), additionally AutoDesk and Bentley applications for basic CAD
- Administration or SME with Engineering 2D Design Tools (SPI, SPPID, SPEL), AutoCAD and MicroStation
- Engineering 3D Design Systems (AVEVA PDMS/E3D, SmartPlant S3D)
- Design Review applications (Navisworks, Navigator, SPR)
- Experience with integration with SAP-PM/CMMS environments
- Document Management Systems and Document Control Processes
- Engineering Equipment Tagging, Numbering and Naming Conventions
- Reference Data Materials for Design Systems (Commodity Codes)
- Seed data configuration and template (standard) configuration
- Management of Change processes relevant to complex Oil and Gas facilities
- Based in Perth with full working rights
A tertiary qualification or equivalent is preferred but not essential
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344