Our client a national provider of Rollingstock Maintenance is looking for 2 electrical maintainers to join their team in Bowen. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing commissioning, troubleshooting, and maintenance work for rollingstock vehicles.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on rollingstock vehicles and other subsystems
- Comply with the company's Quality, Health, and Safety procedures at all times
- Submit reports on activities, identified problems, and corrective measures taken - both on a daily and weekly basis
- Install both hardware and software systems upgrades
- Assist in any additional activities with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Hold a valid, Australian recognised Electrical licence and/or Electrical trade qualification
- Experience working as an Electrician or Mechanical Fitter with rollingstock is desirable
- Excellent abilities in reading and understanding electrical schematics
- Solid troubleshooting skills and experience
- Ability to work in a large team environment
Applicants must have full ANZ working rights in order to be considered.
If you are a qualified, licenced electrician who is looking for a new challenge in a booming industry, apply now!