Our client, a major Oil & Energy Company is seeking a Logistics Advisor I to work within their facilities located in Beaumont, TX for a 1-year contract (possible to extend).
The professional will support the month-end-close activities, annual inventory measurements, payables follow-ups, delivery monitoring, and document management. The role will initially focus on Beaumont Polyethylene Plant support but may include some Beaumont Chemical Plant support once the role has been established.
- Plan shipments based on product availability of the plant
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Support data entry and the plant supply chain team
Skills and requirements:
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office Applications (excel is a must)
- SAP and/or ERP System experience
- Oil and Gas industry experience will be an asset
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment