Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Upstream clients to seek a Maintenance Engineer to work on an initial 12-month contract in Houston, TX.
- Responsible for technical oversight and improvement of rotating equipment maintenance program for Company’s offshore facilities including working closely with the Operations to improve reliability and performance
- Responsible to analyze, troubleshoot, and refurbish existing rotating equipment elements for optimum utilization including facilitation of external expertise when required
- Support management of the preventive maintenance(PM), predictive maintenance, and condition-based maintenance (CBM) strategy for all offshore facilities
- Lead planning and execution efforts for safe execution of turnarounds and capital projects with predictable cost, schedule and performance
- Perform Root Cause Analysis(RCA) for incidents/failures associated with rotating equipment and implement corrective actions.
- Champion Management of Change (MOC) associated with maintenance-related projects/activities
- Coordinate and participate in Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) associated with maintenance-related projects/activities
- Support the development of the Opportunity Maintenance Register and planning activities associated with turnarounds
- Responsible to perform maintenance strategy optimization based on existing maintenance plans and failure history of rotating equipment
- Responsible to ensure performance standards for Safety & Environmental Elements are maintained, implemented, and updated as required
- Propose, develop and implement small capital projects for rotating equipment to reduce costs, improve reliability and/or increase production
- Support reporting of data associated with KPI’s for maintenance objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related Engineering degree.
- Five (5+) years of experience closely related to the given functions and responsibilities within this document
- Extensive working knowledge of API, ASME and other industry standards
- Experience working within or supporting regulated facilities or processes and knowledge of mechanical integrity program elements as they apply to rotating equipment
- Previous experience with SAP
- Previous experience conducting and participating in Root Cause Analyses
- Knowledge of PSM Mechanical Integrity requirement
- Proven Experience in installation of mechanical equipment