Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Maintenance Planner to work on a 12-month contract in Calgary, AB.
• Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
• Responsible for scheduling all maintenance work at production and support facilities.
• Ensures the daily work status is captures and next day’s schedule is reviewed and communicated with both operations and maintenance personnel.
• Communicates with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
• Ensures work plans are completed in a timely manner, material is on-hand and the job is ready to be scheduled.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
• Provides more technical support than administrative support.
• Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
• Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
• Recommends solutions to complex problems.
• Performs major accountabilities.