Airswift is seeking a Maintenance Planner to join one of our major Upstream Oil & Gas clients in Lloydminster, AB, on a 1-year contract with the possibility of being extended.
Reporting to the Thermal Maintenance Planning Coordinator, the Thermal Maintenance Planner partners with Operations staff, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Technicians, and Schedulers to review, prioritize, and plan maintenance activities in a designated area.
- Creating, and modifying SAP Plan maintenance work order packages so they can be scheduled and executed. Prioritize in coming request and manage work order backlogs.
- Work with Maintenance Technicians, Maintenance SR. Coordinators and Operations to develop job plans and planned work packages.
- Maintain and champion backlog reviews partner with Operations in turnaround planning.
- Develop SAP Maintenance task lists for repetitive routine tasks and turnaround activities.
- Driving continuous improvement on planning master data Library.
- Participate in weekly maintenance Work Management meetings with Operations, Maintenance and Schedulers to discuss ongoing activities, prioritize activities, review upcoming planned work, and identify maintenance requirements which may have been overlooked.
- Participate in monthly cost review and annual budget development meetings with Maintenance Foremen, Senior Trades, Thermal Planners and Operations.
- Identify and sustain KPIs Key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Develop BOMs Bill of Materials master data.
- Create stocking material requests and attach to equipment records.
- Create SAP work packages that includes resources, materials, hours, costs, defined activity steps to planned work order package.
- Completion of a post-secondary diploma in Technology, Power Engineering, or Journeyman Trades of a Mechanical discipline.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite.
- Good working knowledge and experience with a Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) such as SAP PM and/or Maximo.
- Good working knowledge and experience with a Centralized Maintenance Scheduling System, e.g. GWOS, Primavera.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with maintenance philosophies, standards, strategies, practices, and processes within the Energy industry.
- Knowledge and experience with safe work practices in Oil & Gas production accompanied by a superior safety attitude.
- Working knowledge of the EWR and MOC processes.
- Familiarity with Thermal Oil operating principles
- Experience with contractor management is preferred.
- Understanding of Company’s procurement and materials management practices.
- Working knowledge of design and construction practices; pressure and rotating equipment; electrical; instrumentation and controls; and operating process principles Plant and production operations experience.