Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift are partnered with a Energy provider and have the role of Maintenance Planner to work on 12-months contract assignment in Perth, WA.
- Experienced level of TAR scheduling in Primavera with at least 5 years TAR experience.
- Experienced TAR detailed planning and estimation in CMMS
- Advanced level of excel knowledge
- Detailed understanding of CMMS tools
- TAR end to end process using IMPACT or other TAR processes
- Technical / Trade background is preferred
- High level of computer skills using other various tools (power Bi, web based, remote access, phone applications)
- Responsible for ensuring that all Planning and Scheduling follows JDE and documented processes and procedures.
- Ensures that all planned and scheduled work is compliant to all company’s standards
- Tracking of IMPACT Phase deliverables for execution, reporting and mitigation scenarios for all phases. And adhering to the IMPACT process and deliverable milestones.
- Establishment and promotes communication and building of strong relationship with stakeholders.
- Coordinate with key disciplines to ensure all the right team are engaged with the schedule build.
- Understanding and assist in the management of work-list.
- Attend Risk base work selection process.
- Challenge and drive to issue resolution.
- Promote Ownership of Integrated event Schedule with Stakeholders.
- Development and ownership of an integrated resource and equipment loaded detailed schedule.
- Ensure work is planned in the most efficient manner and the work execution strategy is constructed to minimize downtime without compromising safety and / or reliability.
- Lead schedule optimization and reviews with stakeholders.
- Challenge proposed TAR work scope to ensure work done within maintenance window is minimized while not negatively impacting safety and / or reliability.
- Capture and updating of template information from lessons learnt and execution process
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to email@example.com