Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Planner to work within their facilities located in Queensland, Australia.
A Global operator of energy and resources. As a result of covering short to medium-term maintenance planning on their assets, we need the assistance of a maintenance planner
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be committed to continuous improvement, identifying opportunities and providing solutions to the assets.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Planner personnel to be on a FIFO of 2/2 in Chinchilla, Queensland for an initial 12-months contract.
- Support reliability in accordance with maintenance management strategies,
- Scope and make ready CM, PM and MOC work orders for execution
- Develop maintenance work packs; ensuring the allocation all necessary parts, equipment, services and documentation to allow effective execution of maintenance and operations tasks
- Liaise with production and the maintenance supervisor(s) to optimise planned maintenance
- Establish, maintain and improve the maintenance planning and scheduling work flow processes
- Support continuous improvement of CMMS data through the submission of Change Requests (CRs) and direct amendment of Job Plans (JPs)
- Accurately update the CMMS system with regards to changes in materials, resources or work scope based on actual data and feedback from the execution teams
- Proven experience in Mechanical planning
- Proven experience in Maintaining computer maintenance management systems (CMMS)– Maximo/SAP or similar
- Proven experience in Master Data Maintenance, Data Presentation, Maintenance systems reports, Record Maintenance, and Document Management Systems
A trades background or tertiary qualification is preferred but not essential
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344