Airswift is recruiting a Maintenance & Production Scheduler to work for our rail client who are a global manufacturer and maintainer of rolling stock and industrial machinery.
The role is accountable for capacity planning, planned-demand-to-schedule conversion and ensuring that targeted levels of shop productivity are achieved by way of maintenance planning, labour planning, roster development, training, and productivity improvements.
Location- Ipswich, QLD, Brisbane, QLD
- Develop and monitor execution of rolling 4-week work schedule to meet demand and drive productivity improvements, while balancing capacity and resource restrictions
- Work order management from creation through to close
- Delivery In Full on Time (DIFOT) performance in alignment with internal and external demand.
- Development and implementation of business processes and frameworks
- Development and tracking of revenue forecasting
- Effectively plan the execution of work in alignment with the Business Plan
- Ensure accuracy of Routes (Task Lists) and BOMs (Parts list) in liaison with Planning and Engineering
- Drive a positive culture amongst work groups to enact continuous improvement and enhancement of production and maintenance processes
- Contribute to key planning, productivity and cost related improvement initiatives and adhere to planning processes and frameworks
- Trade qualification, diploma or degree in relevant field is desirable
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in rail, aviation, logistics, mining, or supply chain industry experience desirable, but some form of heavy industry experience is a must-have
- Experience and knowledge in a manufacturing or supply chain environment
- Significant ERP and Maintenance systems experience (e.g. Maximo, SAP, Oracle, AX)
- Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma training is desirable
- Australian Working Rights
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.