Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a level 4 schedule in P6, integrating all of the team’s work and identifying opportunities to nest scopes of work.
- Responsible for issuing the required schedule and resource reports from Primavera.
- Work with Planners to develop the System or Equipment Outage schedule and logic path.
- Build sufficient horizontal buffers between functional activities
- Build activities in the functional schedule to the minimum site integration standard as defined in the Tactical Schedule Integration and Optimisation Procedure
- Perform nesting of functional activities to optimise equipment downtime
- Flag site/area constrained activities in the functional schedule by 12 weeks and liaise with site integrator on new work that impacts site/area constraints
- Perform resource levelling for functions core technicians (e.g. Maintenance Scheduler will resource level Mechanical, Instrument, Electrical disciplines)
- Flag the readiness of functional activities and reschedule activity that does not comply with functional readiness criteria (i.e. materials delivery)
- Ensure non-core crew mobilisation data is entered into the regional logistic system
- Issue the functional schedule across all time frames
- Facilitate the review of the functional schedule with the entire squad, prior to site integration.
- Facilitate the review of functional execution efficiency performance with squad lead
It would be essential that you have:
• Requires extensive knowledge of Primavera P6
• Good communication and facilitation skills
• Values structure and organisation
• Proved experience on project management with Primavera P6
• The candidate must understand basic Project Management practices and the ability to utilize the tools that support this process.
• Oil & Gas or petrochemical experience, good not critical
• Plant operations and maintenance knowledge