Our major client is seeking for a Maintenance Technician to work within their facilities located in Jal, NM on a 2-year contract (can be extended).
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
- Know how to use shovel, rake, post hole diggers, hammer, sledgehammer, hand wrenches & tools, electric drill, electric saw, measuring tape, square, gas-powered leaf blower and possibly other equipment
- Responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance work at production and support facilities.
- Ensures the daily work status is captured and next days schedule is reviewed and communicated with appropriate personnel.
- May communicate with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs
- Ensures work plans are completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Entry and intermediate level (1-3 years of experience)
- Experience as a Lease Operator is a plus
- Provides more technical support than administrative support.
- Must be a safety conscious individual with strong work ethic & a team player
- Must have a good driving record to operate company equipment inside facility boundaries