Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to find a Maintenance Technician to work on a 6-month contract with one of our major clients in Kermit, TX.
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
- Responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance work at production and support facilities.
- Ensures the daily work status is captured and next day’s schedule is reviewed and communicated with appropriate personnel.
- May communicate with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
- Ensures work plans are completed in a safe and timely manner.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
- Provides more technical support than administrative support.
- Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
- Recommends solutions to complex problems.
- Performs major accountabilities.
- Typically acts as a lead in the technical/functional area, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.