Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking several Master Data Specialist to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A Global operator of energy and resources. As a result of changes and expanding workflow, they are looking for several Master Data Specialist to add to the Perth operations and logistics team.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. Reporting to the Materials Management Lead, you will be providing your expertise to catalogue spares and consumables and assist with processing change requests of catalogued materials
This is a 12-months contracting opportunity for Perth based candidates with advanced skills in SAP Material Master Data and experienced in materials management in the resources sector
- Processing new cataloguing requests and change requests within agreed timeframes
- Ensure consistency is maintained across the entire catalogue
- Define Material Classification using Item Type definitions & Class Assignment templates
- Participate in special projects as deemed appropriate to undertake data cleansing activities
- Provide adequate advice to business end users on all aspects related to cataloguing of differing parts and material types
- Be vigilant for cost saving opportunities and pursue them where practical
- Keep the Materials Management Lead informed of any potential significant issues
- Maintain close working relationship with the interfacing user department to ensuring that there is a common alignment with their efforts
- Proven experience in SAP Material Master Data
- Proven experience of MRO Cataloguing Standards, including Auslang & Oniqua Dictionary guidelines
- Good knowledge in Plant Maintenance Master Data & Materials Management principles
- Advanced skills using MS Office packages i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Tertiary qualification is highly regarded but not essential
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344