Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
Airswift are currently seeking a Material Controller FIFO 2.2 roster Australian Operations to support a major operator in the energy industry. Candidates with Oil and Gas or Energy experience will be considered.
- Location PERTH FIFO – 2 x 2 Roster
- Duration of Contract: 12 Months???????
About the role:
The Materials Controllers will be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of Contractor and Company materials to support the Construction schedule. You will work closely with the Supply Chain team to ensure materials are delivered at the right time and place. You will also work closely with Contractors to ensure the accuracy of demand forecasts and that these forecasts are submitted with sufficient lead time to ensure materials are delivered on schedule.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide continuous insight into supplier's progress towards meeting purchase order requirements, particularly delivery schedules.
- Develop alternative and timely schemes to keep progress on schedule for project requirements.
- Ensure adherence with company and project expediting policies and procedures and act within limits of delegated authority.
- Work with buyers, engineering, planning, project controls, construction, HSE and quality to ensure purchase order requirements are understood and complied with by the supplier.
- Establish clear communications with assigned suppliers to enable timely, accurate and forward-looking analysis of supplier's progress at meeting delivery schedules
- Track supplier data information movement to and from the supplier, documenting the progress in the progress management system.
- Develop and implement plans to remedy discrepancies and negative impacts caused by these anomalies.
- Identify surplus material and process its movement through the disposal and scrap process.
- Perform or assist in periodic audits of stores, warehouse, tool cribs and free issue stocks as required by company procedure or customer
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
· Significant experience in materials, equipment and packages, preferably in mining or oil & gas environments
· Control & tracking of onsite material for large construction projects
· Competent with warehousing & materials management processes
· Familiar with ERP system for inventory & purchasing process (or similar software system)
· Ability to work autonomously on a developing site from construction through to operations stages.
· Competent with record keeping, document filing and weekly reporting
You must have current unrestricted working rights for Australia to be eligible for consideration and only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to email@example.com