Material EngineerAirswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking for a Material Engineer to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Instrument/Electrical)
- 8 years’ experience in a similar capacity in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry
- Focal point for Materials related activities for coordinating with department Discipline engineers, End users, Materials department, Project department, EPIC Contractor & SAP CMMS Contractor
- Review SPIR and its respective reference documents.
- Review Life cycle spares SPIR and its respective reference documents
- Coordinate with EPIC contractor and SAP CMMS contractor to provide the correct documentation for SPIRs and ensure all tags belonging to the scope of EPIC projects are covered by SPIRs
- Tracking SPIRs status for each project and documentation
- Coordinate with Materials team for getting the necessary SAP Material codes for materials listed in SPIRs.
- Coordinate with End user for timely review and approval of SPIRs
- Review SAP CMMS deliverable Bill of Materials
- Assist in review of SAP CMMS deliverables of projects
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas assets
- Very good working knowledge of SPIRs
- Hands on experience in preparation and review of SPIRs along with respective reference documents
- Hands on experience in preparation and review of Life cycle spares SPIRs along with respective reference documents
- Working knowledge of documents linked to equipments
- Hands on experience in SAP PM and SAP MM modules
- Hands on experience in developing maintenance master data (Asset Register, Bill of Materials, Preventive Maintenance data)
- Hands on experience in identifying the necessary documents for maintenance master data
- Independently handle material related activities of the project
- Working experience with standard PC software
- Good knowledge of Material Standards & Specifications
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details.