Our major client is seeking a Material Handler to work within their facilities located in Brighton, CO for a 12-month assignment (subject to extension).
Material handler will be responsible for assisting with all inventory management functions of the Tri-county yard, including but not limited to loading and unloading of all material, checking in/out of packages, and communicating with all stakeholders.
- Follow and maintain inventory control procedures and best practices.
- Perform audit, inventory location assignments, cycle counting and other audit and control activities to effectively maintain accuracy of required inventories.
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Understand and apply all company environmental, health and safety policies and principles.
- Maintain compliance with proper regulatory and guidelines: SOX, COPAS etc.
- Organize and maintain warehouse(s) and inventory yard(s) areas for efficient material storage and handling, including labeling, stocking, and organizing stock/material on shelving and pallet systems.
- Receive inbound freight and expedited shipments and MRO/Commodity deliveries, ensure documents are complete and accurate, distribute documents and notify recipients per established procedures, and ensure proper data entry into necessary computerized data base(s).
- 0-2 years’ experience in Materials Management
- Experience operating forklifts or other heavy machinery
- Strong analytical, computer (MS Office suite), and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build working relationships
- Ability to work with a team in both an office and field environment
- Experience with SAP and the Oil & Gas industry
Work schedule: 5 days (40 hours per week)