Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Plan, provision, source, subcontract and purchase spares and components from approved suppliers at optimum inventory level to meet customer(s) turnaround time.
- Manage demand exceptions and excursion to ensure smooth production run, through coordination with cross functional teams.
- Participate actively in continuous improvement program and take initiative to enhance material planning process.
- Perform material price analysis as well as cost analysis.
- Update purchase orders records and liaise with suppliers on discrepancies.
- To maximize fill rates, monitor and improve supplier performance.
- Provide updates on supplier delivery status during production meetings.
- Provision and ensure in-house fabricated bushing requirements and specifications are met.
- Ensure all sub-contract orders are monitored and maintain to meet shop requirements.
- Carried out assigned reporting requirements.
- Participate actively in contributing to HSE development and improvement.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Distribution Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering and/or other related relevant domains
- Computer with internet capabilities, application software.
- Company Production system and Material Purchase Applications.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.