Our EPCM client is currently seeking a Lead Mechanical Designer to join their Perth based design team working on a major Iron Ore Brownfield project within the mining and resources sector.
The role will be on an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
Location – Perth, WA
Duration – 12-month Contract
- Ensuring all design drawings for engineering project work comply with statutory and regulatory requirements and.
- Scope, produce, and review completed design and documentation.
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications.
- Preparation of conceptual and detailed design drawings in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Providing input to the continuous improvement of client’s design standards.
- Preparing preliminary and detailed design drawings for engineering projects.
- As a Senior, set and maintain technical standards within the team to ensure quality and accuracy of design.
- Australian recognized mechanical design qualification – Advanced Diploma, Diploma or Associate Degree.
- Mechanical design experience gained on major infrastructure or mining projects.
- Mining/minerals processing experience, specifically plant and equipment (highly advantageous).
- Proven skillset in utilizing MicroStation and 3D modelling software.
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply simply press the ‘Apply’ button. Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For further information please contact Patrick Chick via +61 8 6146 4363 or email@example.com