Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Mechanical Shop Tech to join them on a 6-month contract to work in Spruce Grove, AB.
- Responsible to stand on either side of the cylinder and thread copper through it.
- standard hand tooling
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ambition to learn a new skill and patience.
- Possibility of becoming an employee after the 6 months contract
- Schedule of Monday to Friday
- T4 contract plus benefits package
- Training will be provided