Airswift has been tasked to invite a Mechanical and/or Structural Site Supervisor to consider a role with one of our clients in the marine oil and gas industry.
- Perform onsite multi discipline inspections, audits, surveys on the company or third party mooring and fluid transfer systems.
- Perform or supervise onsite multi discipline maintenance, repair and other service related activities on the Company or third party mooring and fluid transfer systems.
- Perform as part of a larger team, onsite multi discipline supervision of construction activities on new or existing Company or third party mooring and fluid transfer systems.
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant offshore work experience or technical specialist with site exposure.
- Experience in site construction / Yards
- Demonstrate technical expertise on Swivels, Turret mooring system
- HND/HNC Level of technical education in mechanical / hydraulics disciplines or equivalent experience
- Computer skills and use of Pack Office is required along with the ability to adapt new information technology