• Lead project in engineering aspects.
• Plan, study and develop projects for umbilical products and accessories.
• Define, with internal and external customers, data and technical information.
• Understand and analyze the results of research and development work in practice.
• Participation in meetings with the Prysmian team.
• Participation in meetings with the Client.
• Read standards, national and international specifications.
• Cooperation with the team to review documents.
• Good communication skills;
• Have initiative and dynamism in carrying out projects.
• Good knowledge of the Office package (mainly Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint);
• AutoCAD software - intermediate level.
• English at an intermediate level
• Mechanical Engineer / Automation / Petroleum
• 2 years in activities involving mechanical projects
• Advanced or fluent English
• Knowledge of FEA software (Ansys or Abaqus),
• Knowledge of dynamic analysis software such as Orcaflex,
• Knowledge of mechanical manufacturing processes (turning, milling, welding and extrusion);