Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek a GMS Monarch Support professional! It’s a hybrid schedule and a 6-month contract to hire in Houston, TX.
- Provide primary support for OSII Monarch GMS.
- Assist GMS users and troubleshoot/coordinate issue resolution.
- Build display screens in Monarch for Real Time Desk users.
- Implement application enhancement or upgrade.
- Become the SME for all GMS related system issues, including customer and vendor contact. Facilitate or help facilitate changes required by regulatory agencies.
- Provide support for other ICS applications and projects as a secondary line of responsibilities.
- Testing and evaluation of new IT ICS technologies. Installation, administration and advanced troubleshooting of automation related applications in the protected and the business network.
- Actively participate in ICS projects – including planning, managing, designing, and implementing
- Coordinate projects with other stakeholders – various IT teams, business users, vendors etc.
- Develop documentation, Knowledge Articles, Standards, Best Practices, and Procedures as applicable
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent degree with relevant experience
- Required - experience with Monarch GMS
- Preferrable - understanding of automation applications and ICS technologies - SCADA Systems (Telvent/OASys, GMS Monarch etc.), ESCADA, PLCs, OPC, PSI/PSS etc.
- Knowledge about RDBMS. SQL experience preferred
- Knowledge about automation architecture
- IT experience – Automation applications knowledge, including installation, maintenance and operation on physical or virtual servers
- Ability to effectively communicate and establish positive relationships with customers, vendors, and team members
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and quick learner
- Willing to take on challenges and work independently