Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is looking for a Multi-Skilled Operator III to work on an initial 6-months contract in Kermit, TX
- Responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression, control board operation, pipeline operation, minor maintenance of valve, pumps and rotating equipment and assisting the other operators and craft personnel in their duties.
- Prepares for and performs maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
- Proactively monitors well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production.
- Works with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
- Interces with Engineering for data gathering requests.
- Tracks test compression data.
- Conducts fluid levels with echo meter.
- Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
- Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
- Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
- Performs varied and more complex tasks.
- Makes decisions within broad parameters.