Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for a MWDs to join them on a 6-months contract in Northen, AB.
- As a measurement while drilling specialist, you ensure the drilling of an oil or natural gas well stays on target
- Measure the incline of the drill, the depth of the drill and the azimuth, or direction, of the drill to develop a three-dimensional plot of a wellbore
- You’ll provide real-time data during the drilling operation, allowing Directional Drillers to properly steer a drill
- Collect and interpret data that measures the trajectory of a horizontal oil or gas well as it is being drilled
- Information provided by MWD specialists provides decision-making support and allows directional drillers to steer the drilling operation and conform to a drilling plan
- MWD specialists must be able to lift the MWD tool, safely rig in and operate the equipment
- Perform day-to-day inspections
- Servicing and maintenance of equipment
- Identifying, preventing, and reporting potential hazards
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and on time.