CSR Onshore CIVIL RLICAirswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking for CSR Onshore CIVIL RLIC to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in Engineering in relevant discipline (Civil)
The job holder is accountable for all technical and coordination activities in line with job dimensions during Phase 3.1 [NFL] project execution from end of FEED to CIVILS completion in RLIC:
- Defining, implementing, managing and following up all necessary scopes and procedures related to NFL CIVILS construction of manholes and duct backs for onshore cable termination at RLIC Land fall point [LFP], interconnection to Ooredoo systems facilities [cable pulling ad FO termination/splicing] in conjunction with the technical team for IOC technology requirements covering as a min ICSS / telecoms / IS / OT specialists both on project and in FOPS and in external CTRs
- Identify/manage all technical interfaces / formal permissions from QE/RLIC and coordination aspects from RLIC Land fall point [LFP], interconnection to Ooredoo systems onward to NOC HQ within Phase 3.1 and NFL Packages at end of FEED and during project execution between EPC packages for NFL project,
- Manage Contract on site for NOC
- Scopes shall as a min cover all internal and external interfaces, schedule and budget with all parties during project execution in particular
- Coordinate with other NOC entities during end of FEED and EPC execution,
- Coordinate technical matters between Phase 3.1 contractors and package leads,
- Coordinate with MP/Engineering for execution of FEED and EPC phases,
- Technically direct all parties under your remit and when specialist inputs required
- Prepare and follow-up PR/Audit sessions during Phase 3.1 NFL project execution
- Deputize for Phase 3.1 NFL Package Manager upon request on project management matters during project execution
- For delivery of high quality engineering dossier for FEED and future EPC phase,
- Report and liaise with Phase 3.1 NFL Manager as needed
- Professional Experience in Engineering / interface and Project Management (years): 10
- Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management
- Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management.
- A good knowledge of Contractual matters would be necessary and a good knowledge of Well Head Platforms Projects and Operations would be a plus.
- Languages: English mandatory
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards and PLIC/Ooredoo working practices
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings useful