Vacancy: Night Drilling Supervisor
Number of roles: 2
Roster: 3 weeks on 3 weeks off
Location: South Australia
Contract Length: 12 Months
Hours: 6pm - 6am
- Reports directly to Senior Drilling Supervisor (on Rig site)
- With an overall report to Drilling Superintendent
- This position carries out operational supervision at the rig site during night-time operations, generally from 6pm to 6am, and represents the client as a supervisor, under the direction of the Senior Drilling Supervisor, on a drilling contractor owned and operated facility.
- He or she is expected to provide rig site leadership to personnel, the Drilling Contractor and Third-Party Contractors with a key focus on operational and safety excellence.
- Ensure the well is constructed as per client approved drilling program requirements. Ensure well integrity and barriers are maintained at all times.
- 10-15 years' experience in drilling and or completions
- Valid Well Control certification – Surface stack supervisor level.
- Valid Permit to work OCR certification.
- Right to Work
- National Police Check
- 2 Reference Checks
- Pre employment Medical
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 8,000 contractors operating in over 60 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.