Key Capabilities include:
- Coordinate stakeholder communication of both internal and external parties through direct contact, telephone, meetings, and email.
- Ensure there are sufficient resources to complete scope
- Coordinate and supervise construction activities, ensuring compliance with standards, safety regulations, and environmental guidelines.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential risks, and implement corrective actions to ensure project objectives are met.
- Develop recommendations and conduct inspections of site NPI.
- Manage sub contractors undertaking components of scope
- Previous experience working in a EPCM environment
You will need to reside in WA and have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role