Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking an Office administration to work within their facilities located in Vietnam.
Office administration work scope:
- Receive incoming calls and transfer to the relevant person
- Arrange and prepare meeting rooms, support to receive guests
- Receive and classify all documents and postal boxes sent to the office, and transfer to the right recipient
- Supporting other function teams to send out documents and samples with all relevant requested documents by custom or local authorities
- Keep record all dispatches, papers, contracts and related documents;
- Arrange all requested documents when necessary.
- Stores and maintain company documents in good arrangement based on company document retention policy
- Maintain good office layout : The work includes arranging seats, tables and chairs, work tools and issues related to the use of office space. The purpose of office layout is to make optimal use of the premises, save and use office space; minimizing time and costs between departments in the organization; create the right environment for employees' work to help employees complete their work with high productivity; saving installation costs; comply with the conditions of occupational safety.
- Generate and manage working reports of the Company's staff (late arrival, early departure, leaving records including sick leave, work-form home, annual leave, no show at office ...) when require
- Monitor local outsourcing service to ensure it matches the contract and company requirements
- Support HR to monitor well-beings of the local employees
- Support employee to arrange travelling with registered vendor
- Support to generate business schedules for leaders (taxis, restaurants, hotels, air tickets, meeting venue ...);
- Acting as assistant to Country director
- Buying stationery, pantry feedings, and other office facilities to maintain office operation
- Control and maintain office equipment, facilities and accessories in good operation including: computers, laptops, landlines, mobile phones, fax machines, copiers, printers, recorders, tables and chairs, filing cabinets, and other items (pens, ink, printing paper, staplers, clippers,...).
- Supporting other function teams when there is no local presentation in Vietnam:
- Procurement team: Act as supporter and translator to procurement team to fulfill the request. Support procurement team to facilitate bidding process for outsource service
- Accounting (T&L) team: handle original accounting documents, well maintain and keep them under requested guideline
- Monitor accounting and tax consulting vendors to maintain documents in good filing and maintenance conditions. Supporting accounting works and follow document retention policy.
- Acting as focal point for EHSS team for both Hanoi and HCM office
- Focal point to support IT team to maintain and support IT service for local team
- Work with regional and local vendor: to proceed and monitor the supplied service to ensure it meets the company’s requirement
- Support local team in handling their project or marketing program
- Dealing with with local authorities to fulfill requirement on report updating to local authorities
- At least 5 years working at the same position in a global company
- Has strong experience in dealing and negotiating with landlord and monitoring all relevant fees and charges
- Has good knowledge in sourcing and supervising outside service supporting company operation and employee well-being’s: office supplies, office equipment’s, office maintenance service, healthcare & travelling insurance for local employees
- Has strong experience in dealing with custom officials and local authorities to facilitate all requested activities for a foreign invested company in the country, such as: approval from Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism for all printings imported, local departments of commerce, tax , foreign affairs and embassies
- Has good experience in managing relationship with local associations
- Good skills in organizing company events, customer events, teambuilding activities
- Steady, friendly, proactive behavior
- Good analytic skills, can support to generate office operation report
- Experience in EHSS activities, compliant mindset and details focused