Our client, a major Engineering and Construction company, is looking for an Office Administrator to work on a 6-months contract.
- As a Office Administrator you will join our collaborative team in supporting exciting and challenging advanced facility mega projects in our global electronics department.
- You will provide a wide variety of administrative and support services to engineering and construction administration while interfacing with Project Managers, engineers, and designers.
- You’ll be accountable for scheduling and supporting meetings, taking notes and fulfilling a wide variety of administrative tasks.
- Most importantly, you will be preparing and submitting complex construction documents ensuring that all requirements are fulfilled with the highest degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- Your strong organizational skills and ability to communicate with staff at all levels – both orally and in writing will help us meet our client’s objectives.
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to understand software and processes quickly and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Solid organizational skills to manage large quantities of documents, emails, tasks, and workflows
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, OneNote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word; Adobe and Bluebeam products
- Knowledge of construction management platforms and construction management processes such as submittals and RFIs processing
- Knowledge of project specification processing