Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Offshore HSE Site Representative
6 Months Contract
Offshore - 14/14
Position Description / Scope of Work
- Support Construction Site Representatives with Operational Excellence-HSE activities
- Operational Excellence implementation
- Assurance / Verification & Validation
- Human and Organizational Performance & Better (Safe, Respectful, Inclusive) Culture Development
- Data collection and reporting
- HAZMAT testing / verification
- Marine Fauna Observer
- Fauna Handling
- Incident Investigation and Reporting Support
- Emergency Management
Top 3 Must have skills/ Experience:
- Minimum 10 years experience as HSE representative or Offshore HSE Advisor or related experience in Oil & Gas.
- Previous offshore construction, subsea or wells representation
- Strong Health and Safety background
- Strong assurance experience
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
(Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA)
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. Or send the same to email@example.com