Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a
Operation Geologist for KZ passport holders for one of our large project in Aktau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Plan, acquire, validate and analyze reservoir and well data for development and production optimization purposes including participation of data acquisition in the field, as required
- Perform static modelling studies with the aim of supporting subsurface field development evaluation and planning and reservoir management including near and long-term production and reserve targets for reservoirs. Actively follow reservoir performance and assess and propose solutions to shortcomings from targets
- Evaluate and propose steps and measures to optimize recovery on short, medium- and long-term basis, prepare technical documentation.
- Plan, support and monitor Operational Reservoir Engineering related operations including supervision of logging, well testing, stimulation and injection/production well optimization.
- Prepare input and/or author Company Petroleum Engineering reports at all levels (individual wells, patterns, reservoir scale).
- Prepare schedules of works, orders, instructions, maps and schemes and other required technical documentation.
- Prepare presentation material (MCM, OPCOM, TFSCM) related to the Reservoir Engineering department activities.
- Coordinate contractors’ work as required
- Perform such other tasks as instructed additionally.
- Higher technical education
- 4 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in international oil companies.
- Basics of the organization of production;
- Basics of the RK labour legislation.
- HSE rules and standards
- Regulatory rules and documentation related to oil & gas operations and production industry
- Spoken and written English.
- High ethical standards, integrity and trustworthiness.
- MS Office skills.