Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Control Systems (Operational Technology) IT Engineer to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A well-known energy operator in Australia. With a number of upgrade projects currently underway in their resource’s portfolio, they are looking for a Control Systems (Operational Technology) IT Engineer to assist with this.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. Working alongside a team of engineers and delivery managers you will be involved in a number of projects to upgrade and refresh existing technologies that monitors and controls the operational assets in the field.
This is a Perth based 2-year contracting opportunity for a Perth based candidate.
- To ensure OT systems are secure, reliable and fit for purpose
- Responsible for ensuring technical aspects of OT system design aligns to security principals, processes and standards
- Supporting the delivery of the OT security platform to the project
- 3-5 (Senior 10+) years technical experience is required in Control System Engineering / Operational Technology (OT) or IT
- Experience in project delivery, including large EPC contracts and understanding of project change management
- Basic understanding of cyber security and risk management in an Oil and Gas context
- Business risk management, stakeholder relationship management
- Capable of achieving OT Technical Integrity Custodian (TIC) competency.
- Perth based with Australian Full working rights
Engineering or Digital Professional Degree from any industry recognized university.
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Hafizi at +61 721 022 537.