Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Package Specialist to consider a fixed term contract of 24 months. This role requires good organizational/coordination skills and management of topsides EPC (modules) and equipment supply packages. Direct contact with the client, EPC contractors and equipment vendors will be necessary. The principal role of this role is to award and ensure delivery against topsides packages.
We are looking for someone who can manage the following categories:
- Topsides EPC modules: Process, Utilities, Power Generation, Turret, Compression, Manifolds, Pipe Racks, E-House c/w ICSS & EICT, etc.
- Topsides Equipment Package: Gas Turbine Generator, Gas Turbine or Electrical Motor driven Compressors, Water Injection Pumps, Combined Cycle equipment, steam turbine generator, WHRU, Vapour Recovery Compressor, Metering, EICT, engineered items and etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Progress monitoring to ensure all package deliverables are delivered in timely manner.
- Ensure contractors/vendors submit documents as per Supplier Master Document Register (SMDR).
- Plan, define and manage package delivery (mechanically complete), as well as their timely issuance to support integration activities.
- Provide contractual and administrative support to various department managers.
- To follow up and manage procurement activities
- Monitor compliance with Client basis of design, project and corporate specifications (supported by engineering team).
- Prepare, interface with client and maintain a deviation request list
- Manage variation orders with close coordination with commercial teams
- Monitor that all contractors and vendors meet the contractual flag and regulatory compliance, classification society and technical requirements.
- Technical Bachelor or Master’s degree required
- Experience in the delivery of topside packages with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with Topside Package Delivery
- Capable of writing Technical Reports
- FPSO and topside experience is required
- Proven project management experience is required
- Good use of Word and Excel
Please forward your resume and project experience to us. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.