With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Petroleum Engineer II
- 1 Year Contract
- Docklands, Victoria
Petroleum Engineers are involved in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas. They provide specialty expertise in oil and gas drilling and completions, reservoir management and production.
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Ensuring proper implementation of established reservoir management strategies and surveillance plans including short-term adjustments to cater for operational constraints without compromising longer-term reservoir recovery.
- Ensuring that wellbore hydraulic models are accurate, up to date and accessible to Asset Level Team (ALT) technical staff via defined repositories/locations.
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams to identify, execute opportunities and optimize well performance.
- Identifying, validating, analysing, and uploading pressure data including clarification/validation of Pressure-Volume-Temperature (PVT) assumptions for fluid density, downhole parameters and determination of missing parameters when required.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Petroleum Engineering.
- Experience in the upstream / petrochemical / chemical / refinery or a similar industry
- Knowledge of petroleum engineering operations and production methods for oil and natural gas recovery
- Knowledgeable of Reservoir surveillance/modelling, wellbore performance modeming or practical reservoir pressure application such as field surveillance and optimization
- Understanding of Production/Well optimization and Artificial Lift system and technology via practical experiences in troubleshooting/diagnostic/optimizing well performance
- Familiar with Reservoir surveillance, production or hydraulic modelling tools/applications, particularly Integrated Production Modelling (IPM) suite of applications
- Familiarity Pressure analysis tools/applications, e.g. Kappa Suite of Applications
- Able to work independently in most situations.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
(Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA)
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. Or send the same to email@example.com