In the role of 2D Drafting Designer you will:
- Design and produce data driven P&ID drawings
- Design and produce PFD (Process Flow Diagrams) drawings
- Design One-line, Electrical schematics for control & power panels, and 2D layout drawings used for Electrical field work and connections.
- Walkdown skids/equipment to verify/update drawings to match field skid/equipment.
- Attends project coordination meetings with internal project members and/or external customers.
- Support process engineering deliverables on multiple projects in a dynamic work environment
- Prepare data lists/sheets for procurement of mechanical components
- Experience of AutoCAD Plant3D PID is a must
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical is highly desired
- Ability to be very detail oriented in creating complex P&IDs using data driven software and conform to Salof Limited design specifications.
- Ability to design the database and generate Electrical drawings using AutoCAD Electrical is highly desired.
- Capability to understand and read/draw ISA P&ID and Electrical symbols is a must.
- Self-Starter, Strong communication skills.
- An associate degree in drafting & design is preferred or 3+ years’ experience is accepted.
Eligibility Requirements (i.e., if necessary)
Domestic and some overseas travel is expected at approximately 10-20%.
Minimum Additional Training
- Experience with Microsoft office (i.e., MS Excel, MS Access) and Outlook
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat/Bluebeam REVU
Desired Characteristics/Other Skills
- Experience in Electrical project design.
- Experience with 3D design software.
- Knowledge of process design.
- Database manager experience is plus
- Understanding of AutoCAD Plant3D specs is a plus