Airswift has been tasked by one of its major clients to look for a Pipeline Compliance Engineer to work a 6-month contract in Houston, TX.
The Pipeline Compliance Engineer is responsible for:
- Support Pipeline Compliance initiatives related to test pressure and design pipe calculations per Federal regulations;
- Locate and compile pressure tests into one centralized location to support the Maximum Operating Pressure/Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure (MOP/MAOP);
- Locate and compile limiting pipe design records to support the MOP/MAOP verification process;
- Maintain electronic records management filing system;
- Provide and maintain weekly reports to tasks, goals, costs, scheduling and tracking updates;
- Provide related support to stakeholders across the company including record reviews, material selections, determination of required hydrostatic test pressures, MOP/MAOP calculations, etc.
- BS Engineering Degree
- Working knowledge of Natural Gas MAOP establishment, Class Location safety factors, reading pressure tests, mill test reports, alignment sheets
Nice to Have/Important Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage heavy workload
- Project Management
- Technical writing
- Scripting in VBA, SQL, and/or Python