- Ensures the effective implementation of the Project Management Systems
- Providing continuous communication, coordination and advice to the Offshore Project Manager Topsides & Pipelines on quality issues concerning PMT discipline execution and the oversight of Contractors/Suppliers.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of quality surveillance tools and manages development and maintenance of quality plans that provide direction and guidance to Quality Assurance Coordinators, practitioners, and Quality Teams.
- Provides PMT evaluation and feedback on quality related issues and Contractor performance metrics to the Offshore Project and Business Manager.
- BSc in Engineering or equivalent
- Significant knowledge of Quality Management philosophies, strategies and practices.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Sound technical, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Formal Risk Assessment Training.
- Formal Quality Auditor Training.
- More than 12 years’ experience in the delivery of Quality Management Systems for Projects.
- Working knowledge of Quality and or services/consultancy practices in oil and gas industry.
Knowledge / Experience
- 15 years of experience in the area of Quality Management of offshore Oil and Gas Production Processes for Topsides and Pipeline facilities.
- Successful completions of international Offshore Projects from FEED to EPCI contracts up to including handover activities.