- Prepares complex drawings, layouts, sketches, maps, and graphic representations of engineering designs for projects using computer-aided design software.
- Responsibilities include various telco work-orders, posting redlines, verifying sourcing, generating work-prints, and cable breaks and creating pricer (face sheet).
- Under minimal direction, maintains current project documentation, records of capacity and capability for the inside and outside cable plant and assists in future expansions
- Tracks work status to meet deadlines, uploads documentation, and performs quality control according to customer standards and quality.
- Required to use AutoCAD for permit drawings, mark ups (redlines), traffic control maps, and base maps for conduit layouts
- Mid Level experience
- AutoCAD knowledge
- Not a multi discipline professional
- TWIC Card