Oil & Gas - Onshore Gas
Engineering & Design
January 25, 2023
PIPING DRAFTSMAN - BRUSSELS
Airswift is seeking a piping draftsman to work on a 6 - months renewable assignment in Brussels, Belgium with a major Energy Infrastructure Company.
• As a technical Piping draftsman within our design office, you are in charge of the design and drafting project plans relating to the piping of our natural gas, hydrogen and CO2 transmission facilities;
• When designing the project, you take into account aspects such as ergonomics, practical feasibility, safety and cost;
• You are in charge of drafting permit files, of construction, isometrics and material lists (tubes, valves, fittings, brackets, etc.) that are required for the realization of a project.
• After the execution of the project, you check the data and documents that need to be archived and are in charge of drafting of final as built documents .
• You examine the detailed plans of design offices external and ensure that they correspond to the project that is accomplished ;
• You also maintain many contacts with colleagues from other departments involved in the project (Project engineers, Civil Engineering and E&I units, etc.);
• As part of the realization of certain projects, you ensure the data collection on the future site or in our existing facilities;
• You work with specific software for managing files.
• Native French speaker; good understanding of Dutch. Being able to make yourself understood in Dutch is a plus.
• A current knowledge of computer applications standards such as Windows 10 and Office 365 is required.
• Punctual, attention to precision and detail
• Result oriented Skills techniques
• Draftsman in mechanical CAD; Where industrial designer graduate/bachelor; • At least 5 years of experience in an industrial environment or chemical;
• Knowledge of Microstation V8 (and AutoCad).
• Experience with 3D design software (OpenPlant or equivalent) is a plus;
6 months renewable contract
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.