Piping Engineer- Reading
Airswift is seeking a Static Equipment Engineer to work on a 1 year assignment in Reading with a major integrated energy and chemicals company.
Brief Job Overview
Review design drawings and documents, material and equipment specifications and analyses the deviations. Resolving piping related engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes and standards. Thorough knowledge of engineering practices, line designation, economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international codes & standards, procedures and specifications.
- Review and understand blueprints of designs prepared by planners and supervising installation works.
- Plan and prepare schedule for finishing work within deadlines.
- Ensure efficiency of the piping system.
- Ensure that the job progresses as per schedule.
- Meet with architects and planners in order to discuss plans and clarify installation process.
- Implement and ensure safety measures in the place of work.
- Prepare estimates of the piping work.
- Document various stages of development of the project.
- Monitor contractor design, procurement and construction to ensure selection and timely delivery of the best technical/economical solutions for M&P systems.
- Monitor contractor to ensure the overall design, integrity and compliance with international standards, company specifications and engineering best practices.
- Advise for overseeing detailed Design of EPCC contractor meet project milestones.
- Involvement in Engineering reviews with co-ordination of field input.
- Review/audit the schedule, supporting procedures and progress certificate.
- Involvement in Hazop studies.
- Involvement in Construction risk assessment reviews and constructability workshop.
- Review of the field engineering related procedures.
- Coordination of the 3D Model Reviews and TAG resolution.
- Involvement in interface review.
- Support on engineering input for early construction scope with development of appropriate contract input to support execution.
- Review of scope, MTO and pay items for change orders. Reply for Technical Queries.
- Aramco experience required
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- 10-15 years of related work experience
- the experience as engineering role associated with Oil&Gas Project from FEED to Completion
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Possess both design and field implementation experience
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.