- Consult with stakeholders to gather annual work plan data, set priorities, and make adjustments needed to effectively match work and resources for work balance.
- Facilitate implementation of the annual work plan for all projects on the planning horizon.
- Deliver a cost effective and efficient resource plan to the scheduling function.
- Monitor and optimize long range implementation plan and direct required schedule changes. Initiate and conduct monthly work plan meetings with stakeholders to ensure that business goals and objectives are being met by adhering to the plan and making necessary adjustments.
Preferred candidate would be someone with the following skillset:
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of material acquisition and delivery
- Knowledge of Supply Chain/Transmission operations
- Utility experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Maximo is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills