SAP Technician – Houston, TX.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
- Interface heavily with the operations folks where they will have daily and/or weekly meetings supporting them in the SAP environment.
- Review submittals in SAP, review WO and purchase, vendor follow ups.
- Interface within the supply chain team and vendors with any issues on purchase orders they request.
- working directly with the business to review SAP notifications, plan, scheduling and assist with completion of work activities in the SAP application.
- They will work with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to develop plan, schedule, complete task in SAP and interact both internally and externally with Finance, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain and Vendors.
- Minimum of 2+ years of work experience
- Understanding of SAP
- Oil and Gas knowledge
- SAP knowledge is a plus: work orders, purchase requisitions, etc.
- Bachelor's degree is a preferred qualification.