- Establish a detailed network plan for the turnaround.
- Establish and implement routines for progress reporting and reporting the execution of turnaround.
- Optimize the use of resources in collaboration with the shutdown leader.
- Ensure that the planning process is in accordance with current safety requirements.
- Ensure organizational commitment and clear communication of plan.
- Prepare, coordinate and lead regular status meetings.
- Contribute to the development of best practices for planning shutdowns.
- Contribute to the implementation, support and maintenance of standardized planning methods and tools.
- You will work across disciplines in the organization, and you are responsible for effective planning and optimal utilization of resources.
- The position may also include other planning tasks in Operational Projects (EPN OTE OPP OMM Brazil) such as campaign planning, or project controlling.
- Expertise in planning tools such as Safran and SAP
- Planning experience
- Fluent in English
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.