Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Planner Telecommunications to work on 12-months contract assignment in Darwin, NT with a major Oil & Gas company.
About the role:
- The Activity Planner will be responsible for the development of a fully resourced and achievable short term Operations plan for the Telecommunications discipline within the Onshore LNG facility.
- Act as the facility focal point for Telecommunications work scope planning.
- information into the Integrated Operations plan whilst maintaining compliance with Integrity Critical requirements and optimizing Operational uptime.
- Liaise with peer Activity Planners within Offshore, Shutdown and Campaign Maintenance groups, ensuring transparency re both short- and long-term plans.
- Work Order Management processes including resource allocation, material allocation, Task List creation, Maintenance Plan and optimization reviews etc.
- Prioritize scheduling of maintenance execution to reduce HSE and production risks
- Ensure data quality checks are carried out regularly for each facility and any anomalies addressed via formalized training.
- Ensure compliance with the Work Management System (WMS) process.
- As facility focal point for the company CMMS (SAP PM) ensuring personnel using the system have a robust understanding and hold relevant competencies for assigned roles, utilize company approved training tools to drive compliance.
- Manage own development
- Undertake all required Compliance, Emergency response and HSE functional training requirements identified for position description.
- Identify individual training opportunities for personal development plan which may be of benefit to individual and are flexible to the organisational requirements (PDP).
- Timely execution of agreed training and development plans.
- Proactive in participation of the PDP process for timely development and deliverable content
- Manage own performance
- Achieve goals set and in line with the expectations of the Operations Maintenance Superintendent and PMS framework
- Comply with all requirements of the Client Fitness for Work Policy
- Ensure daily activities are executed in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure SAP PM data quality is kept the highest standard from workorder generation through to technical closure, facilitate accurate recording of durations, relevant and specific failure and cause codes.
- Ensure current plan compliance status is validated and available for facility reporting.
- Highly experienced in using SAP PM or Maintenance Management systems
- Demonstrate experienced in using planning and scheduling tools
- Experience in using Business Processes
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge regarding the maintenance of telecommunications systems or electrical instrumentation in an oil and gas environment.
- Provide technical assistance to the Maintenance Teams (internal/ external teams)
Skills & Experience Requirements
- SAP PM / MM, Primavera P6, MS Project Technical trade or engineering Diploma in Electrical / Telecommunications
- 7+ Yrs experience in Telecommunications maintenance with planning/scheduling experience.
- Highly skilled in the use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Strong interpersonal skills in fostering teamwork and collaboration.