Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a PMO Analyst - Data to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A global operator of energy and resources. As a result of continued improvement, they are looking for a PMO Analyst who is experienced in the collation and validation of financial and resourcing data for monthly reporting.
As a PMO Analyst, you will analyse, identify and review variations/anomalies for monitoring Capital Projects IT financial, resourcing, deliverables, risks/issues and escalation as required that support accurate and efficient data analysis, reporting, and visualization.
This is a Perth based role on a 12-months contract with some WFH flexibility.
- Collation, validation and alignment of data from various sources for monthly reporting
- Identify and review variations and anomalies for monitoring and escalation as required
- Provide analysis and insight on monthly variations
- Review trends or issues across short-term timelines and immediate impacts to project position
- Review spend against multiple portfolios and highlight impacts to financial position
- Collaborate with Leads for data review and adjustments
- Capacity management reporting to highlight any over/under utilisation
- Collate and update Risks/Issues data
- Engage Leads and Data team to collate monthly commentary and schedule updates
- Review and validate data for consistency and completeness
- Periodic review of processes/tools and identify potential improvements
- Apply/Test options identified (MVPs) and progress development of changes that improve efficiency and have added value
- Proven experience 5 years minimum in Process review and improvement, financial management, resource allocation management and estimation
- Proficiency in Power BI
- Perth based with full Australian work rights
Tertiary qualification is preferred but not essential.
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344