A Global Consultancy, as a result of a large-scale digital transformation coming on internally, we are looking for a PMO Manager to assist with this process.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be working closely with several technology teams and help set up the PMO with an agile methodology.
This is a 6-12 months contract opportunity for this PMO Manager to be based in Perth or Melbourne and with flexible WFH conditions.
This will suit someone with 5-10 years of similar experience and also with change management experience.
You will be
- Building the processes, templates and tools to help project managers deliver their projects
- Establishing and managing the portfolio and project methodologies incorporating structures, standards, processes and documentation
- Providing strong governance and project management framework for portfolio projects
- Identifying gaps, training the project managers and coordinators on various elements of project management
- Managing financial, schedule reporting, change management and RAID across the portfolio
- Monitoring the progress on projects to be timely and accurate
- Reviewing projects and conduct health checks, approvals, and gating processes to evaluate project performance and recommend changes where necessary
- Standardizing level reporting for stakeholders to have appropriate visibility and make informed decisions
- Stakeholders’ management
- Proven experience in setting up of PMO
- Proven experience in Agile implementation and Change management
- Experience in the use of Microsoft project tools and project management artefacts
- Perth or Melbourne based with Australian Full work rights
A tertiary qualification is highly regarded
Agile and Project Management certification is essential
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344